So what is the worst that can happen?! Think about it….. you apply for a position, you get called for an interview, you research and prepare yourself well, you attend the interview and….. you don’t get the job!
You went in with such high hopes and it is only natural that you will be disappointed! Give yourself full permission for that!!! It is what you do after being let down which is so important!
Let’s explore this:
- Your application got a response
- This means you put together a good CV!
- You got to experience what a real live interview is about!
- You have an opportunity to learn from every interview you attend!
- You can reflect on where you went right and where you can improve for next time!
- Keep knocking on doors! The day you stop knocking there will definitely be no door that opens for you!
- The more you go for interviews, the easier it becomes!
- Every pot has its lid! If the job is the pot, and you are the lid, then the
two need to fit together! Sometimes the fit is simply not there!
- Stay positive, be determined and follow your dream! Finding work is
hard work! Make it your job to find a job!